Once you've got the hang of selling on Ebay, you're going to want to increase your sales per auction. Listing more in quantity is always going to get you more, but why not try to optimize every auction so it brings in the most money and is seen by the most potential buyers?
I've written a series of tutorials that can help you sell more on Ebay, whether you're a novice or an Ebay pro. These Ebay tutorials will help you sell more on Ebay, increase profits, and find new buyers. Here are a few of them:
1. If you're not sure where to find inventory for Ebay, check this page. This will give you some great ideas on sourcing new inventory, from online sources to places that might be right around your home.
2. Don't just take it from me, there are hundreds of other resources out there to help you sell more. I've compiled 48 ways to sell more on Ebay, from ways to network, how to bring in outside buyers, and how to optimize every single auction so it gets the best possible end price.
3. Take a look at your keywords. Once you've realized how important keywords are for Ebay auctions, you'll write in a new style that will bring in more search engine traffic. This will also help you optimize your store for search engines, too.
4. Speaking of search engine optimization, how is your Ebay store set up? If your Ebay store is your main business, you're going to want to set it up in a way that is friendly to search engines. You want them to find your store, and have a good idea of what it is that you offer. In addition to brand names, but product names and product lines, as well as promotions that you offer will add additional content. See the full Ebay stores SEO guide for more details.
5. Find more ways to increase sales on Ebay with this post. This list of 48 more tips will help you get your business more profitable, even if you only pick a small handful of these things to do.